Cerberus Quest [Restart]

Advertise
Add to Favourites
  • Current rating 3.30/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rates: 122

Played: 116419
Tags: Adventure Big Tits Blow Job Brunettes Cumshot Erotic Games Fetish Furry Sex Games Games Handjob Hentai Heroes High Resolution HTML Games Interracial Sex Mobile Oral Sex Over 18 Quests RPG Sex Skill Based Tactics [change]

Description: Choose to be a great paladin and save the people like the narrator wants you to, or decide to defy him. Meet companions on your adventure and find secret events in this world of monster girls. Move with arrow keys and press enter to continue dialogue.

Similar:
Eros Alliance [Alpha v1.4.0] Legend of Krystal vG Ghost Harlot's Path
Hot as Hell [v 0.20] Dear Diary [build 0110] Chloe18 [Full version] School of Lust
The Legend of LUST [8th update] Familiar Training Erotical Night Price for Freedom: Avarice
Anna: Exciting Affection [v 1.1.2] Secrets of Heaven Almost Noble Hero Sukhon Somporn in Thailand [v 1.0.9]

Comments

    
  • ac Anon @ 2018-06-10 04:03:44

    DEBMEN is the cheat code

    Like Reply
  • us SpongeBobTheBuilder @ 2017-11-04 05:16:07

    What To Do After Killing The Dragon..... Or was that it?

    Like Reply
  • us dark_warrior @ 2017-10-21 09:37:39

    Could possibly enjoy this game if not for the "Stanley Parable"-esque narrator. Could be a nice touch, but does not work as well with text-based dialogue and what may be a more serious story.

    Like Reply
  • us Who knows @ 2017-10-20 04:16:40

    I keep gering an 'error: undifined 'message popping up, sup with that?

    Like Reply
  • us Hmm @ 2017-10-19 17:43:03

    I'm legitimately surprised so many ppl are having trouble with this game. Are you guys waiting for it to load before refreshing? What browser are you using? If it helps I'm using Chrome.

    Like Reply
  • gb amaterasu69 @ 2017-10-18 20:19:30

    COOL! I didn't realise I was playing the browser equivalent of the lottery! 0.5% chance to start the actual game and a 99.5% chance of getting loading screen simulator 2017! 10/fucking10

    Like Reply
  • fr fapalin @ 2017-10-17 16:10:18

    what water trick?

    Like Reply
  • us badWolf @ 2017-10-17 00:29:09

    I toke for ever to find the water trick

    Like Reply
  • us Andy @ 2017-10-14 07:25:42 (+1)

    Great... Im stuck in the loading screen

    Like Reply
  • gb qwerty @ 2017-10-13 19:06:27

    Cheese . . .

    Like Reply
  • ca morgan @ 2017-10-11 20:42:46

    How long does this game to load? I've tried several times.

    Like Reply
  • us anonymous @ 2017-10-11 20:29:59

    Load, dammit!

    Like Reply
  • co ewrwewr @ 2017-10-11 17:14:26 (+1)

    2328 is the password

    Like Reply
  • us Walrus man @ 2017-10-10 22:28:08

    I almost forgot um also when it says pick up the kid click yes pressing no terminates this

    Like Reply
  • us Walrus man @ 2017-10-10 22:26:33

    When you kill the kid on that pillar go to the bottom left corner where you'll see a house with an open door. Walk up to the door and the house will thank you for a sacrifice and he will then do it so when you want to replay your companion scene it will let you change her appearance.

    Like Reply
  • hr master022 @ 2017-10-10 06:10:19

    What are the patron codes

    Like Reply
  • us alexander @ 2017-10-10 05:37:12

    3 minutes in and i killed some random kid. FUCKING AWESOME

    Like Reply
  • us stuck in load @ 2017-10-10 02:34:37

    won't let me play man! just keeps loading

    Like Reply
  • us One dude @ 2017-10-10 01:45:57

    Its just stuck on now loading for me

    Like Reply
  • us sam @ 2017-10-09 19:53:24

    any patreons wnat to share the codes? XD

    Like Reply
  • at pille9000 @ 2017-10-09 16:33:02

    God damn this start made me giggle a lot...

    Like Reply

Comment on this game

Join for a free, or log in if you are already a member.
We support OpenID as well.